Make sure that you read through the rules and full understand them. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have as well! If you are curious to see what others received last round check out this post! Here is a bit about this program.
Do you love getting beauty boxes? Or maybe just trying new beauty products in general?What about making new friends or receiving packages in the mail full of goodies?
Want to meet another Beauty Loving Blogger?
If any of these things sounds awesome to you, then the Pretty Little Beauty Swap is for you!
This program will from now on be hosted 4 times a year in: January, April, July, and October. This helps avoid the holiday seasons so that some that may have not been able to participate, for whatever reason, will be now able to participate. Ladies will be paired up with another woman that they will have a chance to get to know and then get to send each other a gift of beauty products.Swap boxes can be filled with beauty samples from past boxes that just weren’t your thing or purchased items you just know your partner will love!
Signups for this swap will be July 1st- July 10th. Partners will be announced by July 14th. You will have a month to get to know your partner and then packages must be sent by August 12th
2) Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your partner after 3 days are up, please let us know and we will pair you up with someone else!
3) Spend the month getting to know your partner. Learn her makeup likes and dislikes and colors she tends to use or steer clear of.
4) Each box should be a minimum of $15. I am sure your partner will love you for it. If you’d like to spend more, great! Just make sure that you talk with your partner about budgets to makes sure that you both receive an even swap.
5) Please include at least 2 full size items. No one wants to receive a bunch of itty bitty lotion samples!
6) Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed with your partner beforehand and she is comfortable accepting gently used items that you have tried and didn’t like.
7) Ship your packages by August 14th. Make sure to get a tracking number so we can confirm you sent a package if it gets lost.
8) Once you receive your package, create a reveal post and link up with us on August 21st.