Oh, Hey Friday! Long time no see, right? Well not really considering this was a short work week. The week surely flew but that but is a great thing for those of us who are ready for the weekend. Today is my favorite day for linkups and today I going to dive into what happened this week!
1. Actually got the pool ready to go and I have already started my tan! I feel a little bit of tan makes me look just more healthy.
2. I started a new dating adventure. I don’t know how I am going to have time to go on dates with my busy schedule, but unless I want to be alone the rest of my life…I best figure out a way to make this happen.
3. Fun story. I use to be obsessed with working out and staying in shape. Well since moving home that went down hill. This week I decided it was time to “get back on the horse” per say and start my workout regiment again. Slow she goes but I am gearing up for some intense workouts. I seriously forget how good it feels after you workout. Yea I totally killed myself on the treadmill last night will watching Mobwives!
4. I am rediscovering old loves. I use to love the Urban Decay Naked palettes but with my collection growing the were lost in the mix. After getting my new Original Beauty Box deluxe which is amazing, I was able to rediscover items like my Naked 3 Palette.
5. Blog Promotions I feel are a big component of growing your blog. Yesterday, a few of my bestie bloggy friends launched a giveaway to give 1 person some amazing exposure in blogland. Make sure you check out this post and/or enter below to win!
Have a great weekend as well! Any plans? I hope to be spending to time in the sun and going to watch the new San Andreas movie!
Linking up for: