GlassesUSA is a company that excels above others. When I was first contacted by them I found that this company is very legit and has excellent customer service. I just love when I deal with a company that has great customer service. It truly brightens my day when you can see that their representative truly puts the customer first. I would like to mention that they have high quality frames and lenses that they offer at a 110% lowest price guarantee. They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. What also distinguishes this company from others is that they have a refer-a-friend program. They have cheap eyeglasses (priced) that are elegant, and a large variety that enables a customer to find the perfect pair. GlassesUSA sell mens, womens, multifocal, and RX sunglasses.
So how does it work?? You get your prescription eyeglasses information from your eye doctor and select the eyeglasses you feel is the perfect fit for you! Next, you follow step by step and put in your prescription information. It is quick and painless!
What makes this post even sweeter is that GlassesUSA.com has been so nice that are giving a discount to all of my readers. So you guys will get 10% off with the code: Blog10
Is this not simply amazing? They have amazing deals, cute styles…and you get a discount! What more could you ask for? Make sure you go to the site for more info!
If you are someone like me that is weary of online purchase then rest assured that this will be a great transaction. I know that when you order glasses online it may seem risky because you will not be trying them on in the store…but with GlassesUSA you also have a 30 day no risk 100% guarantee. Basically, if you are not 100% happy with them, you can return the product within 30 days for a full return, no questions asked!
As online shopping seems to be growing larger by the day and more popular…make sure you consider adding this company to you list of places to purchase your glasses.
*This post is paid by the company, however this is my honest opinion of this company and their products!
Hey there Southern Beauty Guide readers!
First off I’d like to say a big thank you to Chelsee for letting me do some guest posting today.
I’m Kindra and I blog over at
I’ve been blogging for about 5 months, so I’m still new to this whole thing. *smile*
I am newly engaged to the love of my life, MK.
As of now I’m not a cook or crafty so that won’t be on my blog…yet. But, on my blog you’ll find a lot of randomness. I love question/answer sort of things and you’ll most likely start seeing more wedding posts really soon!
I love the outdoors, running, photography, singing and most importantly my Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Today I thought I’d share a little bit about my wedding planning process and tips.
I’m only about 2 months into it and still have a little over a year to go. But so far it’s been fun.
We’re trying to keep costs low so I foresee some DIY stuff in my soon future. *smile*
To be honest, we haven’t spent a penny yet (why do I think that will be changing soon??? haha).
Before you’re engaged you hear all about this stuff that you need (table numbers, name cards, etc…) but I’m finding out that you don’t really NEED any of that.
I’m a simple sort of a girl for the most part so for me that’s not necessary.
My #1 biggest tip is to talk to your family and friends and see what they can do/are willing to do. You can save tons of money right here.
~ My Grandma will be making our cakes.
~ Three friends of the family will be taking our pictures.
~Having it in a church will keep the costs low
~Having the reception at the church = even lower costs.
~Our families are musically talented so I’m sure they’ll be incorporated for the music.
My #2 tip is to have fun with it. With only being 2 months in I’ve already become stressed at times. Take a step back, remember what this is…that all that matters is that you’ll be married to your best friend at the end of it and then start having fun with it again. No need to stress.
#3 Use Pinterest! haha No, really. You can find some good ideas on there.
SBG Readers…Don’t forget to enter into my current giveaway!
Today I am sharing what items I received in my Birchbox this month. I was excited when I check my mail Saturday and saw the pink box in my mailbox. Then I opened it am was so excited, because it included products that I had on my buy list. I have been itching to try the new Lancome Primer and what do ya know..it was in this box! So down below I have included a list of what was in my box, a picture, and a review of the products that I received.
Today I would like to introduce you to one of my fabulous sponsors! She is a fabulous blogger that I read on a daily basis. Make sure you click her blog name in Red to visit and follow! Additionally, today is the next to the last day for entry into the giveaway that Sammie, Katelyn and myself are hosting. Make sure you enter while you still have a chance.
Hello Southern Beauty Guiders!!
Man it seriously brings a smile to my face when you girls nominate me for this award. This is I believe my 6th nomination so far..and why not keep them coming:) I was nominated by the lovely Kim from My life According to Pinterest.Today I am also linking up for Thursday! So here is how this goes….
and going like crazy. I did say that I would load a review of the January 2013
Birchbox. If you are not aware of what Birchbox is, basically it is a monthly beauty
box subscription for $10/per month. This $10 gets you normally 5 sample size products.
The brands normally are ones that I have never heard of, but occasionally they
send a brand such as the Balm. I am overall happy with Birchbox, but I will admit
some months are better than others. The range of products that you will receive
depend upon you answers to the survey you take when apply to Birchbox. I will
mention that there is a waiting list for Birchbox, it took me a month to
actually be up for a box. This is because this company is growing like crazy
and very popular, as I am sure you can tell…I mean most beauty bloggers get
this box. So if you are one that is on the fence about this, I suggest you go
ahead and take a leap of faith. In terms of how it works, each month your bank
account will be debited $10 and they will ship fairly quickly. I honestly love
my pink box of goodies, they always have the neatest stuff to try. If you are interested in a product, you can find the product in the color Red(this is a hyperlink). If you click the product in red it will take you to where you can purchase that product. So tell me
what you think of my review, and if you have any questions please feel free to
Today I am linking up for Sunday Social. If you are interested in reading a little bit of my blog history.. keep reading! I hope you guys enjoy and make sure you check back tomorrow to see what I was up to this weekend! Feel free comment below and let me know what you thought about my post!
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
The name of my blog is Southern Beauty Guide. I must say that coming up with the name was harder than anything. I tried one after another and finally just put 3 words together. Southern, because I live in the South and have deep rooted Southern heritage. I do consider myself as a Southern belle by definition. I am a sassy, southern, conservative, sweet tea loving kind of girl. Beauty, because I intended to give advice, reviews, tutorials, etc. Guide…well that kind of is self explanatory. I have been blogging for almost a year! I am so excited that my one year is coming up:)
2. Why do you blog?
I have always loved everything dealing with beauty. For years I have done hair, makeup and events on the side. I have always been asked millions of questions such as :what is your favorite beauty products, how to achieve a smoky eye, what’s a dupe for… and just about anything else you can think of.
I honestly felt my personal Facebook page was not the best place to host q & a type of things. I thought maybe a blog would better suited to answer those types of questions. Using I blog I felt it would be easier for me to post specific topics and would make it easier for someone to find an answer to their question. Now that I have moved onto another stage of blogging, I would also like to lend advice to others. I seriously walked into this not expecting this to be as time consuming, complex, nor as rewarding.
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
This is quite easy to answer, the first blog I followed was The Small Things Blog. Kate is a beauty guru that truly inspired me. If you are not aware of who she is then…you must check her out!
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
This has got to be the hardest question today, because 2012 was quite the blur. I would say if I had to pick it would be…. my Charleston girl perfume post. It was my first giveaway and was the first time a company had contacted me to review their product. It was so exciting, because showed the validity of my blog and me as the writer.
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To be more consistent in blogging, meet more people, host more giveaways, grow my blog.
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow.
-The Small Things Blog
-Bourbon and Glitter
* These are not my only favorites! I have many more…I spend my morning going through my favorites, reading every word of their post. I may spend lots of time blogging… but I spend even more time reading everyone else’s posts.
Hey Lovelies! I have yet again been nominated for the Liebster Award, I think this is my 5th…but I am not sure! This so exciting! I think it is wonderful, that so many of you enjoy my blog and feel that I am worthy of this award!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers…the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts about myself:
1. I am obsessed with beauty products.
2. After I post something here on my blog, I often wonder if you as a reader will be able to understand what I am blabbing on about.
3. I do hair and makeup for weddings even though I do not have a degree in that area.
4. I am slightly OCD
5. I am a perfectionist when it comes to hair and makeup
6. I am single
7. I have a background in Domestic Violence Law
8. I am a sorority alumae
9. I am an avid reader
10. I love ANIMALS!
Lauren at Letters & Lipstick‘s Questions
1. What is your favorite movie you’ve watched recently? Magic Mike
2. Favorite style of shoe?flats
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a Lawyer
4. If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be? My deceased grandmother
5. Who is your favorite band/singer? Carrie Underwood
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? The Mediterranean Islands
7. What superpower do you wish you had? Well if super powers included vampire ones, I would say living forever and staying young in looks.
8. Who is your favorite Avenger or Disney Princess? (or both) Aurora
9. What is your dream vacation? Going to Fiji
10. What food could you eat every day and not get tired of it? Mexican
11. What is your favorite makeup product and brand? Urban Decay
Questions for those I tag:
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
2. What was your favorite thing you got for Christmas?
3. If you had to choose one blog friend to be on a deserted island with who would you choose?
4. What is your greatest love in life?
5. What tv show is your guilty pleasure?
6. If you could switch places with any fellow blogger, who would you switch with and why?
7. Are you a morning person or night owl?
8. Are you from a big family?
9. What brands are you obsessed with?
10. Do you speed up or slow down when you see a yellow light?
11. What is your favorite movie?