The day has finally come and Matthew, the Founder of Adproval, is answering all your questions. Thanks to all of you for sending me all of your questions last week. I know that they were all great questions and I believe that this interview will clear up any uncertainties. As August is ending it is time to make some decisions on what to do with ad sales. I am going to give you my piece of advice and then let Matthew take it away! So my advice for those that are debating switching, I suggest that you go ahead and try out Adproval. What do you have to loose? Right now you have the ability to try out Adproval before you have to make any commitments to any other service. So here we go!
2) In the Adproval interface there are many options that say coming soon like packages. When will these be available and what will this mean for those that use Adproval?
3) Can you explain the differences between Adproval and PF in terms of charges and payment?
4) Who is behind the Adproval’s twitter account?
5) Will Adproval ever charge a fee like PF?
6) Do you have any tips for setting up ads using Adproval?
7) Does Adproval have a system like PF’s market place where there is a list of bloggers?
8) Will Adproval ever have the capabilities to automatically adjust ads, which will keep sponsors from having to use an exact size for an ad?
9) Will the Adproval interface be upgraded anytime soon to become more user friendly?
10) Is there a way, like on PF, where we can view the sites our ad is currently running on?
I hope this helps all of you! I want to thank Matthew for taking the time to do this interview and providing Southern Beauty Guide Readers with all of these in-depth answers. No joke guys if you are still need help or have questions just email Matthew, he will most definitely help you!