1. Preheat the over to 425 degrees
2. In a large bowl, mix your hamburger (thawed), diced onion, egg, crackers, seasoned salt, milk and pepper. I usually use my hands! Who says you can’t get down and messy? That’s the fun in it! You want to make sure you really knead all of the ingredients into the hamburger.
3. Roll the mixture into 2-3 inch balls. You want every meatloaf meatball to be the same size.
4. Place each one into the cupcake pan.
5. Place the pan into the oven and set the time for 15 minutes.
6. Once the timer has reached the 15 minute mark, remove the pan from the oven and squirt enough ketchup on each meatloaf meatball to cover the top.
7. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
8. Remove the pan from the oven and let cool.