1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? Yes! I need to eat healthier foods and stop eating out so much.
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? Don’t procrastinate and do something fun like zumba! I love using my wii to do zumba!
3. Favorite thing you did over the holidays? That would have to be out family vacation in the mountains! It was an amazing trip, it was very relaxing and well worth it!
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? Study more of the lsat….because I need to take it soon!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why. First of all, I am excited to grow this blog. I am actively trying to come up with new ideas and interesting ways to keep my reader interested in my blog. Secondly, I started a small business back in the fall and this year should be really busy. We have an established client basis and hopefully more will become clients! Finally, even though I am not a licenced makeup artist, I have been doing makeup for wedding and events for a long time. I have a few seminars in the works to give local beauty advice. I am constantly asked questions like what products to use, how to bring life back to damaged hair, etc. So I am excited to have a forum to answer questions that people are asking.
That’s all…I hope you enjoyed this Sunday Social!