I recently purchased the Lorac Pro Eye shadow palette, and I thought it would be good to post a picture tutorial. My Camera was on the fritz so these pictures are not as great as I would like them to be. The reason that you only see one eye is that I did a second tutorial on the other eye from the Nude’tude palette. Since all I was doing was tutorials I felt that I should not waste the makeup by doing the same look on both eyes. The lighting is super bright, I wanted to make sure you guys could see the different contrast of colors…. I am not that white trust me! I am going to give you step by step instructions on how to create this look. I thought it was a super cute smoky look! If you would like to see a video version of this please let me know! I will be posting a full review of this palette, including the quality of colors and much more! I hope you have fun creating this look, let me know if you have any questions.
Here are 11 steps to creating this look
1)I primed my eyes with Urban decay Primer Potion in Eden
2) I took my NYX jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese and ran it all over my eye lid and blended it out.
3) I applied the color Taupe to my lid and blended it out.
4) I next took the shade sable and used it as my crease color, blending it up just below my brow bone.
5) I next took the shade espresso and used it to darken my outer crease, winging it out to make a greater than or “v” shape at the outside of my eye lid.
6) I need added a small amount of the color black to the outside corner of my eye lid to intensify the look.
7) I took the shade slate and swept it across my lid & blending it up to make the look more sultry looking.
8) Used the color white as both a brow highlight & in the corner of my eye to brighten the look.
9) I used Liquid Stiletto Liner in black to line my top lash line, winging it out slightly.
10)Next I used Urban Decay liner in Zero to line my bottom water line.
11)I next used Maybelline lash blast mascara to complete the look.
Thanks for reading! If you comment I will respond back asap!